Saturday, September 28, 2013

Untitled

I finally found it!  I've been searching for this one for a minute until I realized I posted it to facebook.  Something told me to check my notes.  I remember writing this, but I don't know how long ago.  If I had to guess, it was probably around '07.

I connect with the memories of fallen soldiers ;
As my rhythmic pace, hard and emotionless face mimics those broke and burdened by too much weight on too little shoulders.
With each expression of love...
I give sense and hope to my Brothers who grew up too soon in lack of...
A genius destroyed by lack of knowledge;
Which caused his actions to push him closer to that edge...
A breaking point...
The point at which his mind becomes awake, but unaware of how to get out.
It's too hard...
This is the life he... we chose;
Each hand to hand reimbursement was an exchange for another's sense and hope...
Broken down, rolled up, pulled... coughed... pulled... coughed... his future dying from his past. Another dream deferred, lit up and burned into smoke.
This is the life he... we chose.
A question never to be answered when it was never posed...
What if...?

Arch1tekt™



No comments:

Post a Comment