Tuesday, April 23, 2013

She Is...

Caramel Brown, like an Autum leaf found, is her satin-like skin.
She is...
Shaped like a 1979 Coka-Cola bottle.
She has...
Pillow soft spirals that she'll straighten depending on her groove;
She effortlessly turn beautiful to sexy to gorgeous depending on her move.
She is...
The middle of a Summer Night with a Fall breeze;
Slight whistle between the leaves of calm serene trees.
She...
Gives without taking and loves without faking.
Breathes my air because she takes mine away...
Cause me to gasp like an overdose relapse...
She is...
That moment when you wake up in the middle of the best dream ever, but is able to go back to sleep and pick up where you left off...
She was...
A time machine into my future when I first laid eyes on her rust riddled...almond brown eyes only to be softened by a temporary time elapsed burst of added skin color.
She is...
My life, my wife, my best friend, beginning and my end, my down and my ups...
And I wouldn't have it no other!
Arch1tekt™
She Is...
20130402

No comments:

Post a Comment