Friday, January 24, 2014

Mend Her Brokenness

I see her everyday, at the same time, seated at the same place.
Such a heavy heart she has, that it hunch her back with so much pain under the painted canvas upon her face.

She's broken.
Cracked into pieces with no way to storm her weather.
If only there was a way.
An instance.
Used to break down her mental wall that keeps everyone at a distance.
I could solve her jigsaw with a hug so hard that it put her pieces back together...

Only if she is willing.
Her mouth already says not what her expressionless face is feeling.
Just one act of courage but it will cost her.
Her present.
Make her smile and laugh away the hesitance.

She owes it to herself to allow me to pay for her future.
As I slowly pass by with the same words in my head I say,
"Please, just look my way, while our paths cross on this day."
So I don't usher in another 24 of not knowing why she stay in pieces.

Arch1tekt™

No comments:

Post a Comment